Iteration 6: Sketch Clean Up

I changed a few things on my sketch to clean up my sketch. Firstly I changed the size of the canvas to “displayWidth” and “displayHeight” so the image would always fill the screen rather than resizing each time. This saves time and shows I am prepared if the TV screens are all in use and the longer screen is left. Screen Shot 2015-01-25 at 18.09.40 Secondly, I created another float called for the audio and used the map function to set the out values for the audio input. Then placed s in the original position of “in.mix.get(i)” and increased the sensitivity to 40000 so sound will be heard from the people’s feet as well as their voices.Screen Shot 2015-01-25 at 18.11.23 These were the only chafes I have made towards my sketch as I could not see how I could have decluttered the sketch anymore. With all the alteration the sketch still works and seems to react quicker to sound than before. Hopefully this will show in the presentation of my interactive piece the next week or so.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s